20080906

10.「I wanna something tell you」




Today,I went to the school that is language school.
I wish i could speak english,I have sometime though.

When I just finish school,Nuriki who called me is my japanese friend.
He said that he was near my school and asked out me tea break.
I said "yes" and went to them.

They are naruki that he is great young painter,rio that is japanese friend and he is painter,too
and Charles that study kind of Asian culture and he can speak japanese fluentry.

We went to CUPCAKE CAFE that is located on 9th av bet 40th&41th st.
It was very good atmosphere and I like!
I want to visit to another one that is in midtown. I might go soon.

Recently,I have seen some models because it had started NY fashon week.

I spended long time for writing this diary.....do you understand my today?

ciao! haha!

No comments: